- What is an adult care/foster home?
- Do you have a Medicaid contract?
- Do you accept resident's who wander at night or those with behavioral problems?
- Do you provide for special diets or various food consistencies?
- What is included in the basic monthly cost?
- How is the monthly cost determined beyond the basic monthly rate?
- Why Parkside ACH?
Do you provide for special diets or various food consistencies?
Yes. We are able to adjust our menu to special needs diets. Many of our resident’s require pureed foods and/or thickened liquids. We independently adjust diet consistency as needed to provide a comfortable and safe eating experience for each resident. We can also care for residents with feeding tubes.