- What is an adult care/foster home?
- Do you have a Medicaid contract?
- Do you accept resident's who wander at night or those with behavioral problems?
- Do you provide for special diets or various food consistencies?
- What is included in the basic monthly cost?
- How is the monthly cost determined beyond the basic monthly rate?
- Why Parkside ACH?
Do you have a Medicaid contract?
No. We are not able to make enough income with a Medicaid contract to allow our home to run the way we know it ought to. We accept private pay. Also, long term care insurance will generally pay for care homes, some requiring an RN be in charge of the home.